Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Shadow man



As promised earlier folks, here is a photo that I took while in Oregon. This was taken in the backyard of my grandparent's house. An interesting reflection of myself on the ground. With the framing of the tree's shadows surrounding me. This photo reminds me of a famous self-portrait of Ansel Adams, which you can view here. You can see another version of my self-portrait under the links labeled 'my photos' or click here.

Are robots going to change digital photography? If you don't know what I mean, then check out this article. Forget about megapixles, check out these awesome gigapixel panoramas from around the globe. This is a collaborative effort of the Global Connection Project, which is a joint project of Carnegie Mellon University, NASA, Google, and National Geographic. Which gives me some photography ideas I would like to explore with in the future. With this technology being produced gives us worldwide possibilities to explore and bring global awareness to everyone.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: